Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's SBC in Season '84 Men's basketball


The fat lady finished singing and the curtains are down for the '84th Season of the NCAA Men's basketball! Yeah, yeah...my blog came a little too late. It's just that I didn't have the appetite to write about the result due to a lousy 3rd game. It wasn't the kind of game I expected from JRU and SBC. To be sure , San Beda played a notch higher than game 2 but I think JRU self-destructed owing to its inexperience playing in the finals and by playing a little tight.

This time no one from JRU had the strength to clamp down Sam Ekwe who played really big time in offense , defense and rebounds plua the fact that SBC played more like a solid team while JRU like headless chickens!

So much for this and may the NCAA be more competitive and exciting to watch like the UAAP . Perhaps the member schools start bringing their teams at par with the 4 top teams for the past 2 seasons to avoid a sleepy and predictable NCAA basketball in the coming seasons.

But again I am just a kibitzer so you may not agree with me and there's no harm there !

No comments:

Post a Comment