Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Gifts..

Today's Life Lessons



 Gifts..

The Lord is my Shephard I shall not Want -Psalm23:1

I asked for Strength... and I was given difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom... and I was given problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity... and I was given a brain and brawn to work.
I asked for Courage….. and I was given obstacles to overcome.
I asked for Love... and I was given troubled people to help.
I asked for Favors... And I was given Opportunities.
“I received nothing I wanted... But I received everything I needed."


I asked for Strength... and I was given difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom... and I was given problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity... and I was given a brain and brawn to work.
I asked for Courage….. and I was given obstacles to overcome.
I asked for Love... and I was given troubled people to help.
I asked for Favors... And I was given Opportunities.
“I received nothing I wanted... But I received everything I needed."

No comments:

Post a Comment