"If you do not believe me when I speak to you about earthly things, how will you believe me when I speak to you about heavenly things? "
7 Do not be surprised when I say: You must be born from above.
8
The wind blows where it pleases; you can hear its sound, but you cannot
tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone
who is born of the Spirit.
9 'How is that possible?' asked Nicodemus.
10 Jesus replied, 'You are the Teacher of Israel, and you do not know these things!
11 'In all truth I tell you, we speak only about what we know and witness only to what we have seen and yet you people reject our evidence.
12 If you do not believe me when I speak to you about earthly things, how will you believe me when I speak to you about heavenly things?
13 No one has gone up to heaven except the one who came down from heaven, the Son of man;
15 so that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.

No comments:
Post a Comment